I can’t believe I finally finished a quilt of my own. I started this last year and finally got motivated enough to quilt and bind it. This was one I wasn’t sure would ever be finished as I couldn’t get a look I liked.
It started out planned with this pattern and using Tula Pink coordinates called Lineworks with the goal of a black and while quilt. About 3 blocks in I hated it, I decided after a few days thought to add in some Tula dots and stripes and still hated it so it got tossed in a box. I woke up one morning and there was the box and I wondered about adding black. So was born this quilt.
I rarely work without a pattern but here it is. My friend Kenetha fell in love with it so it will go to its new home tomorrow.